- We maintain a complete patient medication profile; monitoring each patient for allergies, drug interactions and proper medication dosing regimens.
- We often make suggestions to healthcare providers for new products or updated medical equipment that could be beneficial.
- Prescription directions are tailored specifically to the patient’s language (12 available).
- Our on-site USP-certified compounding lab is available to compound many hard-to-find or specialty medications in a variety of dosing forms; liquids, creams, gels or others.
- We accept Medicare, Medicaid and most insurances and provide assistance by working directly with each patient’s insurance company.
- We have a team of reimbursement specialists dedicated to minimizing our patients’ prescription and therapy costs.
- We delivery directly to the patient’s home with prior delivery notification & offer specialized storage and delivery of mediations with specific handling requirements.
- Our consultant pharmacists are available 24/7 to answer all questions or concerns. We also offer extended walk-in hours (until 5:30 p.m. weekdays) and a bilingual staff.
- Plus, free, monthly multi-vitamins are available for our CF pharmacy patients with their pancreatic enzyme orders.
- We also offer nationwide “Freedom Wellness Complete,™” our own premier label of professional grade, natural vitamins & supplements produced with the highest of quality standards. Both the potency and purity of the line’s ingredients ensure consistent quality and the best possible health outcomes for our patients. Ask for the complete product list!
- Plus, our customers are invited to enroll in the Healthy Bucks Customer Rewards Program at myhealthybucks.com. They earn one free “Healthy Buck” for every $200 in prescription items (up to 25 per month). Enroll and watch the free “bucks” add up! Once every few months, take a free shopping spree for everyday items like allergy and cold medications and pain relievers!
Our expert staff welcomes the opportunity to care for you and your family!
Stop by today or give us a call at (407) 898-4427!
“ALL WE DO, WE DO FOR YOU!”