Cystic Fibrosis Pharmacy and Freedom Pharmacy offer “Customized Prescription Compounding” at affordable pricing. Our certified compounding lab is a member of the Professional Compounding Centers of America.
When you’re unable to take or use a commercially available medication, or can’t find the appropriate dosage, we may be able to formulate a compound prescription tailored to meet your specific needs and even those of your pets! Our formulations meet or exceed the highest industry standards. Call us today at (407) 898-8922.
AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST:
- Aerosolized Tobramycin
- Aseptic compounding
- Capsules: regular and time-released
- Carbocysteine capsules
- Chloramphenicol capsules
- Creams, ointments and lotions for trans-dermal absorption
- Dental preparations
- Discontinued combinations
- Dosages: special & uncommon dosages for many medications
- Dosing forms (alternate) For example: A tablet or capsule may need to be in the form of a liquid, cream, gel, or suppository.
- Enteric coating
- Flavored compounds/specializations
- Gels: topical and oral
- Hard-to-find medications
- Inhalation therapy
- Ketoprofen Gel (joint pain)
- Lip balms
- Medicated lollipops & popsicles
- Nasal sprays and solutions
- Ophthalmic specialties
- Oral suspensions
- Rectal enemas and suppositories
- Sublingual troches
- Throat sprays and transdermal paste
- Unit Dose
- Urethral inserts
- Vaginal creams & suppositories
Note: These are only a few of the products offered and are subject to change without notice. Others are available upon request.