According to the Tamiflu manufacturers, “Taking Tamiflu at the first sign of flu symptoms may reduce the amount of time you’re sick.”
Click HERE for more info. Shipping is available.
*Reminder: A physician prescription is required.
According to Genentech, the manufacturer of Tamiflu:
Important Safety Information
- If you have an allergic reaction or a severe rash with Tamiflu, stop taking it and contact your doctor right away. This may be very serious
- People with the flu, particularly children and adolescents, may be at an increased risk of seizure, confusion, or abnormal behavior early during their illness
- Let your doctor know if you are pregnant, nursing, have heart problems, breathing problems, a weakened immune system (immunocompromised), kidney problems or other medical conditions as Tamiflu may not be right for you
- Also tell your doctor about any medications you are taking or if you’ve received a nasal-spray flu vaccine in the past two weeks
- The most common side effects are nausea, vomiting, headache and pain
Please see the Tamiflu full Prescribing Information for complete important safety information.
You are encouraged to report side effects to Genentech by calling 1-888-835-2555 or to the FDA by visiting www.fda.gov/medwatch or calling 1-800-FDA-1088.